- - Be prepared to recognize the warning signs of an impending stall, and be able to apply appropriate recovery techniques before stall onset.
- - Be honest with themselves about their knowledge level of stalls, and their ability to recognize and handle them.
- - Utilize aeronautical decision making techniques and flight risk assessment tools during both preflight planning and inflight operations.
- - Manage distractions so that they do not interfere with situational awareness.
- - Understand, properly train, and maintain currency in the equipment and airplanes they operate. They should take advantage of available commercial trainer, type club and transition training opportunities.