- •AAR White Paper Focuses on Maintenance Technician Shortage
- •International Aero Academy Teams with SEU to Take on the Pilot Shortage
- •Women Mechanic Numbers Climb at Van Nuys
- •Jobs in Aviation Video Series: Embraer's Michael Amalfitano
- •Jobs in Aviation Series: Gogo Business Aviation President Sergio Aguirre
- •Jobs in Aviation Series: ERAU President Dr. Barry Butler
- •Jobs in Aviation Series: Piper CEO Simon Caldecott
- An update to a block of GPS satellites appears have caused failure modes on aircraft using the Rockwell Collins GPS 4000S sensors and GLU 2100 multi-mode receivers on Sunday, June 9, in many regional and major airliners, and across the corporate aviation fleet with these units installed in Collins Pro Line 21 and Fusion systems.