Host Rob Reider relates the tale as told by the author, then catches up with that pilot to ask the questions we know have been on your mind. What were the lessons learned? What would they do differently? What are the actions you can apply to your own flying to deal with a similar situation?
Virtually anyone can learn to fly—a lot depends on what kind of flying you want to do. If you keep it simple, and fly a basic airplane for your own enjoyment, as a sport pilot or private pilot, the cost doesn’t have to be that much—you can pay for the training as you go.
You can start to fly here, and now—we can help you get into the air quickly.
- •COVID Relief Bill Allows Airlines to Roll Back Layoff Notices
- •Two Views of Hurricane Isaias
- •NBAA, AOPA Member Pilots Weigh in on Changes to Pilot Records Database
- •Not Your Father’s Simulator
- •“Future Aviation/Aerospace Workforce News” Available Online
- •USAF JROTC Flight Academy Cadets Soar Again in 2021
- •Piper Aircraft Teams Up With UND Aerospace