Virtually anyone can learn to fly—a lot depends on what kind of flying you want to do. If you keep it simple, and fly a basic airplane for your own enjoyment, as a sport pilot or private pilot, the cost doesn’t have to be that much—you can pay for the training as you go.
You can start to fly here, and now—we can help you get into the air quickly.
The saga of human flight in all its varied forms can be found in the over 700 TV shows, documentaries, short subjects and live-streams found on FlyingTV. Pick your area of interest – our award-winning documentaries, TV series and short subjects cover the aviation gamut. New content added monthly. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device!
- •Piper Now Accepting 2020 Apprenticeship Program Applications
- •Getting Your ATP Certificate
- •On the Path to Career Success
- •Workforce Development Focus of National Apprenticeship Week
- •How to Become a Bush Pilot
- •Richard Ethington: First Officer at Alaska Airlines
- •StandardAero Announces Major Milestones at NBAA-BACE