Here is a round-up of exciting products from our partners that would make perfect holiday gifts for fellow pilots.
The saga of human flight in all its varied forms can be found in the over 700 TV shows, documentaries, short subjects and live-streams found on FlyingTV. Pick your area of interest – our award-winning documentaries, TV series and short subjects cover the aviation gamut. New content added monthly. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device!
- •From Training to the Majors
- •Workforce Development Focus of National Apprenticeship Week
- •How to Become a Bush Pilot
- •Richard Ethington: First Officer at Alaska Airlines
- •StandardAero Announces Major Milestones at NBAA-BACE
- •How to Become an Aerial Firefighter Pilot
- •Massive Recruitment Effort at WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- After more than four decades of flying solo air shows, pioneering airline pilot Julie Clark has flown her last show. Clark purchased her T-34 Mentor, “Free Spirit,” at a government surplus auction in 1977. She personally put a lot of work into restoring and maintaining the airplane, and she has thrilled millions of air show spectators with her dance in the skies.