Host Rob Reider relates the tale as told by the author, then catches up with that pilot to ask the questions we know have been on your mind. What were the lessons learned? What would they do differently? What are the actions you can apply to your own flying to deal with a similar situation?
Virtually anyone can learn to fly—a lot depends on what kind of flying you want to do. If you keep it simple, and fly a basic airplane for your own enjoyment, as a sport pilot or private pilot, the cost doesn’t have to be that much—you can pay for the training as you go.
You can start to fly here, and now—we can help you get into the air quickly.
- •Women in Aviation Announces 2022 Scholarships
- •ATP Flight School and Sun Country Airlines Partner Up in Search for Pilots
- •GAMA Announces 2021 Aviation Design Challenge Winners
- •General Aviation Investments in SAF, AAM Pay Off Locally
- •Frontier Airlines and ERAU Cultivating the Next Generation of Pilots
- •Becoming a Business-Aviation Pilot
- •BLS Data Shows Strong Salaries for Airline and Commercial Pilots