- Locate the surface analysis and prog charts in your EFB app or AWC website to learn the big picture.
- Enter a route on the moving map in your EFB app.
- Toggle 10 different weather layers on and off, as permitted by the app.
- Jump over to the Airports page to view additional text weather products, such as MOS forecasts or NWS forecast discussions.
- Switch to the Weather section of the app to view specialized forecast charts and maps.
- Go online to the Aviation Weather Center website to view the Graphical Forecast for Aviation cloud tops and bases forecast (good luck finding this because it's under the Tools menu and not Forecasts).
- Aimlessly wander the National Weather Service website trying to figure out what other innovative weather maps are hidden behind lists of menus and buttons (check out the Rapid Refresh Radar forecast, if you're skilled enough to find it).