It’s never too late to make changes to prevent diseases that may end your flying career. And becoming healthier doesn’t mean you have to make major changes. Here are some tips on what you can do today to keep yourself in the air for years to come.
1. Take the stairs instead of riding the elevator.
2. ** Limit red meat and dairy products.
**3. Consume more leafy greens.
4. Wear UV-blocking sunglasses.
5. Stop eating before you’re full.
6. Walk to the grocery store or park from the far end of the parking lot.
7. Try a yoga class.
8. If you smoke, stop.
9. Drink water instead of soda.
**10. ** Actively work with something you love after retirement.
For more health tips that can keep you flying longer, check out our feature, “Fly Until You’re 85.“