The speaker lineup for FLYING’s inaugural virtual event, “What’s Next in General Aviation Presented by FlightSafety International” on October 27, continues to grow.
The latest to join the lineup for this free event include:
- Mark Burns, president of Gulfstream Aerospace
- Vipul Gupta, VPGM of Avionics, Honeywell
- Roei Ganzarski, CEO of magniX
- Chris Buchholz, VP of International at Icon
- Glenn Gonzales, founder and CEO of Jet it
- Greg Hughes, vice president and COO of Van’s Aircraft
- Garry Schmitt, owner of Just Aircraft
- Andy Chan, COO and co-founder of Right Rudder Aviation, Pipistrel associate
- Michael Schofield, director of marketing for Dynon Avionics
- John Uczekaj, CEO of Aspen Avionics
Previously announced speakers include:
- Mark Molloy, president of Partners in Aviation
- Dan Schwinn, CEO of Avidyne
- Todd Simmons, president of customer experience at Cirrus Aircraft
- Philip Straub, executive vice president and managing director at Garmin Aviation
About the Event
The show, which is free to attend, will begin at 11 a.m. ET. It’s for anyone with an interest in general aviation, whether you’re a seasoned pilot, or you’re just joining the family. You’ll get information about everything from single engine pistons to jets.
Enthusiasts will learn about innovation trends in the fixed-wing market, and what to be on the lookout for in aircraft and accessories in 2022. Purchasing agents for corporate jet organizations will also find value in this event, as they’ll see market signals that may influence their purchasing decisions.