- Standardize reasonable time, manner, and place limitations and restrictions across the nation.
- Create an environment that is friendly to innovation and fosters rapid integration of UAS.
- Aid states in adopting Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) and making limitations publicly available to all users.
- Prevents the FAA from authorizing the operation of an unmanned aircraft in local airspace above a property without permission of the owner.
- Preserves State and Federal statutes and common law rights
- Restricts the Secretary from impeding State and local government authority to define local property rights as they apply to UAS
- Ensures UAS have the ability to reach navigable airspace.
- Provides for the use of UAS on your property or right of way.