Aircraft manufacturer Eviation Aircraft has introduced its design for the executive cabin version of Alice, its all-electric aircraft.
The six-seater executive concept is being designed to appeal to the regional corporate traveler.
In a statement announcing the design, Eviation CEO Omer Bar-Yohay called the cabin “the epitome of pure all-electric elegance.”
Eviaton says Alice’s pressurized cabin is 100 times quieter than turbine-powered counterparts during takeoff and cruise, which will surely appeal to potential customers.
Alice is powered by two magni650 electric propulsion units from magniX, an electric motor manufacturer for electric aircraft, headquartered in Everett, Washington.
For its design, Eviation vice president of sales Jessica Pruss said the company “received tremendous input and interest from the marketplace in this specific configuration, which played an integral role in its creation.”
Eviation says deliveries could be expected as soon as 2026.
- Fly-by-wire avionics by Honeywell
- Fully equipped galley with lavatory and sink
- Aft wardrobe stow for jackets and other personal belongings
- Individual side panels with foldable tables, power outlets, and USB slots at each seat
- 22-inch-high, 16.5-inch-wide panoramic windows
- Aft 100 cubic feet, 850-pound baggage compartment
- Payload of 2,500 pounds and a range of 440 nautical miles
“We are shaping the future of travel through electric aviation and it’s thrilling to offer a glimpse into what business travel can and will look like in the very near term. Our executive cabin concept elevates the industry standard for interior design for this class of aircraft,” Bar-Yohay said.