We’re just a couple of weeks away from Flying Aviation Expo and the excitement for Southern California’s premier aviation event, planned for October 15-17 in Palm Springs, is growing by the day. If you haven’t made up you mind whether you’re coming, here is a list of reasons why you have to be there.
• The airplanes – Dozens of new airplanes from LSAs to turboprops to jets will be at the Palm Springs Convention Center for the show, giving you easy access to everything on your wish list in one convenient place.
• The exhibit hall – Our footprint inside the convention center is nearly full, with hundreds of aviation brands represented by our long list of exhibitors and partners.
• The seminars and tech talks – Throughout the show we’ll be holding educational seminars and technical discussions on everything from flying technique to how to get the most out of your iPad.
• The Parade of Planes – One of the highlights of the show again this year will be the Parade of Planes featuring over three dozen aircraft taxiing through the streets of Palm Springs to the convention center.
• The parties – We’ll be hosting a number of social events throughout the show, including a wine tasting at the Palm Springs Hilton and a can’t-miss bash at the Palm Springs Air Museum that we’ve turned into a 1940s-themed costume party.
• The weather – The weather in Palm Springs in October is always gorgeuos. Especially this time of year. Come and bask in the sun with Flying!
• The people – Perhaps the number one reason to come to Flying Aviation Expo is to hang around with thousands of other aviation nuts who share the same passion you do. There’s only a couple days left to register for a free exhibit hall pass. Visit aviation-xpo for details. I’m looking forward to seeing you there.
Get exclusive online content like this delivered straight to your inbox by signing up for our free enewsletter.