- The Chilly Chili Fly-in on February 29 is a leap-year, one-day event on the “coldest day of the year,” with homemade chili, fresh bread and chili toppings on the lunch menu.
- Uncle Johns Fly-in scheduled for March 27 to 29 is a new Triple Tree event that honors longtime volunteer John Hartness, the uncle of Triple Tree Aerodrome patriarch Pat Hartness. The event kicks off a birthday celebration for “Uncle John,” as he approaches his ninety-seventh birthday.
- The Young Aviators Fly-In on June 19 to 21 is a free event focused on promoting youth in aviation and is run entirely by Triple Tree’s Young Aviators Council. A highlight of this event will be the free airplane rides for future aviators, ages 8–17, offered as part of the EAA Young Eagles program.
- Since 1938 (except during World War II when aircraft fuel was not available), the South Carolina Breakfast Club has met for breakfast at an airport somewhere in South Carolina and a few surrounding states, and will meet at TTA for a traditional “home-cooked southern breakfast.”
- Now in its 14th year, the Triple Tree Fly-In is slated for September 21 to 27 and is Triple Tree’s signature event for the year. Williams said, “While you won’t find an air show or many vendors, you will find plenty of fun, fellowship, and hospitality.”