- The flap covering the zipper isn’t watertight but shelters the zipper while retaining easy access.
- The exterior webbing loops allow you to attach all manner of gear using carabiners—or to secure the duffel to a float or an interior cargo strap or net using a line or rope.
- Additional pockets hold fragile items, or any gear you need easy access to.
- The TPU layer makes the duffels water-resistant and easy to clean.
- The bottom of the bag is padded to protect what’s inside.
- The Seaplane duffels retail for $49.95 for the 40-liter size and $69.95 for the 60-liter bag—or both for $99.95.