- •When you shop for agents, you should ask them a few simple questions to get an idea of whether the person on the other line or other side of the desk is somebody you feel comfortable doing business with.
- •Do you work in all aviation insurance markets available in the state?
- •Can you offer discounts for membership of the type club and other industry organizations I am a part of?
- •Do you specialize in any particular area of general aviation?
- •Do you automatically shop my rate when it comes time for renewal?
- •Are you able to provide a sample policy for me to review?
- •What makes policy A better than policy B, and why should I avoid policy C?
- •Give me an example of a policy you've written for a situation that is similar to mine.