Host Rob Reider relates the tale as told by the author, then catches up with that pilot to ask the questions we know have been on your mind. What were the lessons learned? What would they do differently? What are the actions you can apply to your own flying to deal with a similar situation?
Virtually anyone can learn to fly—a lot depends on what kind of flying you want to do. If you keep it simple, and fly a basic airplane for your own enjoyment, as a sport pilot or private pilot, the cost doesn’t have to be that much—you can pay for the training as you go.
You can start to fly here, and now—we can help you get into the air quickly.
- •Avelo Airlines Becomes the Nation’s Newest Passenger Carrier
- •Delaware State University Joins United’s Aviate Program
- •Bittersweet Goodbye for an Airline Couple
- •Women in Aviation Virtual Conference Lives Through March 2021
- •Blame for the 737 Max
- •Boy Scouts Program Providing Valuable Aviation Maintenance Experience
- •FAST Offers Aviation Career Scholarships for 2021