Find all of the stories and writings of Flying columnist Martha Lunken here.
- July 9, 2009Martha's escapades in a DC-3.
- May 20, 2009How spot landing contests could help us get our basic skills back.
- January 16, 2009Five days after 9/11, a cancelled airshow turns into a patriotic event aiming to heal.
- December 20, 2008Do what you know is the right thing ... and always remember to break one rule every day.
- November 20, 2008Martha questions her decision to scrub a flight because of weather.
- November 3, 2007Some days when all goes wrong, the Pennsylvania Turnpike works very well.
- August 2, 20073While Martha is giving tips on the art of flying her Cub to a pal, they stumble upon a mysterious airport.
- May 3, 2007These opportunities and challenges are what fuel our fascination with airplanes and flying.
Page 4 of 4