Signing up could earn you gear and it helps to keep offensive content off of our site.
Visit our Flying shop
I am very new to this. I am just getting into my training. I have been addictied to flying and love it. Now I am going for my Pilot license. I am NOT going to buy a plane right now. I am studying them, learning what I can learn long before I buy. But, I want to search and learn about what all before I buy. I want to start with a single engine, 4 place and move up as I progress. So, I want your opinions, PLEASE. Which airplane do you believe is the most for the money. Which airplane do think is best suited for me.
1) new pilot
2) mostly 2 of us with luggage
3) We do have a home in Colorado and California and would do many flight between the two. ( across the sierras and rockies).
4) we would be flying in the winter months, snow season.
5) mostly long distance flying 900 + air miles.
6)highest priority is safety and comfort
7) do plan on taking twin training in future
So what do you think??
Thank you so much
You and your airplane can help patients, kids, the disabled or even the environment.
Copyright © 2013 FLYING. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.