Family Fun Day and Pilot Fly-In
When:October 05, 2013
Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum
31001 Magnuson Ave.Pueblo, CO, 81001
Pueblo Historical Aircraft presents Family Fun Day and Private Pilots Fly-In on October 5 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the the Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum located at Pueblo Memorial Airport (PUB) located approximately 6 miles east of Pueblo, Colorado on Colorado 96/US Highway 50 East.
• Aviation and Space Related Contests with Prizes for Kids and Teens
• Museum Tours / 30 Historical Military Aircraft On Display
• Aircraft Open Cockpit Tours
• Military Vehicles on Display
• Military Re-enactors
• STEM Lab Activities and experiments
• Paper Airplane Building / Flying
• Food available on-site
Cost: Free. Donations greatly appreciation.
Contact: Contact the museum at (719)948-9219 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the museum's website at pwam.org for more information.